Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59


Morning Everyone! I would say good but I am trying to get past the fact that I really want to crawl back in bed, go to sleep, wake up and start over again! I really want to try and be cheery on my blog but also I know that life sometimes has stinky days. I got a quote in my inbox this morning that said "Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference" by Virginia Satir. Oh how I realize that and I just wish I was coping a little better today and knew the way to handle certain issues. Being a mother is very hard sometimes especially for someone like me that wants to be liked by all. Sometimes it is hard for me to be tough but I know that I must. Does that make sense? I am just human and some days are just better than others. I do know that even though my day is not looking bright that in fact it truly is bright because I have my Savior with me in all things and well it is always bright when He is there, even when I can barely see the glimmer of light for the day.  So I am looking ahead and looking for the brightness in this day, oh look there it is, straight forward!

On another note I think I am having some sort of allergic reaction and it is really driving me crazy but this too shall pass! And this evening and tomorrow is looking brighter and brighter as the day goes on!

Have a good one, I know I am going to try my hardest! :)

Oh and the picture is of a kettle my hubby got me at that estate sale he went to this weekend!



1 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers